It enables you to move the board from the vertical position, tilt it to the horizontal position and freely load it onto the trolleys of format saws, milling machine tables and work tables. The trolley also enables you to load boards on vertical panel saws.
Characteristics and features of the device:
• Thanks to the worm gear used, the trolley can lift furniture boards weighing up to 200 kg.
• Possibility to pick up boards between 35 - 330 mm above the floor - the boards can be picked up directly from the floor level and from dedicated trolleys for transporting and storing furniture boards
• The surface of the sloping frame is in direct contact with the transported panel covered with felt tape. This protects the boards from damage.
• The feet of the sloping frame on which the board rests are covered with rubber - this protects the edge of the board from damage and guarantees the stability of the board on the trolley
• The frame has a tilt lock - releasing the lock allows you to gently tilt the frame with the board to a horizontal position
• The Blickle wheels used guarantee easy rotation and turning when moving and transporting the board • Possibility of locking the sloping frame in a horizontal position - the trolley can be used as a table for processing large format boards
• The height of the frame position when it is horizontal is adjustable - the available range of height from the floor is between 850 - 950mm
• All mechanical parts exposed to abrasion are galvanized. • Other elements of the frame are powder coated in the colours of our brand
• High quality finish of individual elements and the entire frame.